Linkedin and business headshot tips and advice.
Our Linkedin and business headshot tips and advice will help you enjoy the experience and learn to love your online profile image.
We think the best facial expression for a LinkedIn or business page headshot is the expression you make when meeting someone for the first time.
Look confident, approachable and professional.
Keep it simple.
- You should try to choose classic simple styling. Your portrait will look fresh for a couple of years.
Should I wear a jacket?
- When you opt to wear a shirt without a jacket it’s important that the shirt is pressed and crease-free.
- Bring an extra fresh-pressed shirt to work.
- If the backdrop is going to be white we suggest a pale blue or pink shirt to add contrast.
What type of tie should I wear?
- Neutral colour ties have style longevity.
Look your best.
- Look fresh. Get a good night’s sleep before your portrait.
- Drink plenty of water in the morning. Your skin always looks its best hydrated.
Book a session at the hair salon.
- Facial hair should be well-groomed.
- Bring a hairbrush and makeup to check just before the photo-shoot.
Trust our photographer.
- We will always try to look out for stray hairs and wonky ties.
- We provide a small mirror and clothes brush on every business headshot portrait session.
Relax and Enjoy
- Our aim is to make you look your best.
- Smile, relax and enjoy the shoot.
Send out a reminder
How many of you have turned up to work and forgotten that you have a corporate headshot booked in?
- Before a group session, we suggest sending a reminder a couple of days before. Include our list of top tips list to make sure everyone looks there best on the day of the shoot.
- Recently hired employees are often the most crucial.