Frequently Asked Questions.
We are happy to answer any questions regarding our corporate portrait service. Below are a few of the most common questions.
Do we have to travel to your studio?
- Our photographer brings a portable studio to your location for a hassle-free experience.
What size of area do you need for the studio set-up?
- Our photographer will require a space of 3m x 3m.
- We don’t require daylight or electrical power.
Do you retouch blemishes?
- We fully retouch each final image to look fresh and natural.
- This includes removing shine, blemishes and dark circles.
- If you require a specific retouch please enquire and we will be happy to assist.
What should I wear?
- Your corporate portrait should suit your business environment.
- We recommend keeping your shirt and tie combinations classic and simple.
- Keep accessories such as neck jewelry as simple as possible.
- check out our Tips and Advice page.
Do you provide hair and make up?
- We supply disposable anti-shine powder.
- Our photographer will provide a small tabletop mirror to check hair, tie, etc.
- For executive portraits, we can provide personal grooming. Please enquire via our booking form.
How many images do we receive?
- We provide two fully retouched options sized and ready for Print, Web and LinkedIn.